Web based solutions
The web based solutions are developed following the newest trends in software development technology. There are multiple advantages of using web oriented approach over the standard client-server architecture:
- No need for installation of any software on the clients equipment
- No need for upgrades. The upgrade is performed centrally on the server and all of the clients automatically get the newest version of the software
- Access from anywhere where internet connection is available
- Possibility to use mobile devices (tablets, smart phones) to access the application
- Low bandwidth consumption – no high-speed connection is required to connect to the application.
Responsive web design
The growing market of mobile devices dictates that the web page should be available on all of them.
The responsive web design is a web design approach aimed at crafting sites or applications to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
The main advantages with using responsive web design for web application are:
- Easily accessible and viewable on any type of device including PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Greatly reduces the time and cost on mobile development eliminating the need for development, support and maintenance related to having device-specific sites or applications.
- Since one site or application is accessed from all devices the update of the system is easier in terms of when you update the content, the effect can be experienced from all users on all devices.
- Due to advanced techniques of the responsive web design, the images, fonts and text appear in the most distinctive manner as they get resized as per the size and resolution of the screen and the browser. The design does not appear vague at any point of time and it certainly gives a better browsing experience to the users.